Are you visiting a place in Lagos for the first time?
Perhaps you have a job interview you want to attend and the company is located in an area you have never visited before, then you know you need to get adequate information about the place and get the location right.
This article will give you practical tips on how to effectively locate a place you haven’t visited before in Lagos.
Here are some of the tips to consider:
- Research online: you might be wondering why this point is here, but you need to research go online. You can conduct a search for the address of the company or the place you are visiting so that you can have an idea of the area or the place. You can check maps, directions, and so on online. In addition, you can also conduct a simple search for the name of the company and the address, to be sure that is where the company’s address really is.
- Ask a trusted person: in addition, you need to ask a trusted person to describe the route you would take as well as bus stops to stop at, and so on. This will also help to give you an idea of the place and places you will pass in order to get there.
- Speak out: when boarding a bus to a place you haven’t visited before, ensure that you tell the conductor or the driver that you don’t know the bus stop you are going to, and you give them the name of it, and then tell them to let you know when you get there. By doing this, you will know when you get to where you are going to. In addition, try to remind the conductor of the driver to let you know when you are almost there, so they won’t forget.
- Attention: don’t get carried away by something else that you forget that you are visiting a place for the first time. And so, ensure that your attention isn’t lost and that you are looking out for the place.
- Note the route: when you finally get to the bus stop you are going to, ensure that you look for a landmark that can easily help you remember the place whenever you are coming back to the place. In addition, ensure that you look at the routes and get familiar with the route so that if you are coming back to the place, it won’t be difficult to locate the place.