Some Lagosians like travelling. From traveling for parties, for business purposes, for leisure, to travelling for other reasons.
However, some of us don’t like travelling, or we are not simply used to travelling. And when we need to travel, part of the things we think a lot about are what to pack and what not to pack.
For people like that, there are some things to consider.
For a road trip, we might not be able to estimate the hours it would take us to get to the destination we are going, and we don’t know if we might encounter things like traffic, bad roads, and other road factors on.
And so, here are some things you can take with you on your road trip from Lagos to another Nigerian state:
- Snacks: recently, I traveled to another state in Nigeria, by road. It took me about 3 hours to get there. While on the road, I was a bit hungry and wanted something to eat, but I didn’t have something to eat because before I got to where I could have bought something to eat, it took a while. If I had taken some snacks to eat, I might not have been hungry.
- A book to read: reading can also be done on a road trip. Taking a book you’ve always wanted to read or your current read along with you on your road trip can also be a nice idea.
- Earphones and some good music: you can also take your earphones and some good relaxing music along with you on your road trip.
- Pen and book: you never can tell when an idea might cross your mind. With a pen and book, or any other form of writing, you are able to note down your ideas, even if you are in a bus or a car.
- Power bank or extra batteries: you never know if your phone battery will last for the trip. And so, in order not be bored during your trip, or in order to be able to use your phone during your trip, you can take a power bank or extra batteries along with you on your trip.