Do you know that there are so many fun and interesting things you can do in Lagos?
Don’t think that the fun and interesting things to do in Lagos are limited in number.
This article will highlight 13 fun and interesting things you can do in Lagos, and here are some of them:
- Visit the cinemas: yeah, you probably know this one already. There are so many cinemas in Lagos you can visit and watch that movie you’ve always wanted to watch. You can visit Silverbird Cinemas, Ozone Cinemas, Filmhouse cinemas, etc.
- Go to parks: do you know that there are nice parks in Lagos that you can visit and have fun? There is the Lekki Conversation Centre, there is the Muri Okunola Park, and so on.
- Go to resorts: you can also visit resorts in Lagos where you can have fun and relax. Some of the resorts that are in Lagos are Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure, Peninsula Resort, and so on.
- Attend events: you can also attend events near you. You can use apps like Eventbrite to find out about useful and relevant events near you.
- Go sightseeing: you can go to so many lovely places in Lagos to go sightseeing. Don’t forget that there are so many tourist attractions in Lagos. For instance, you can go to National Arts Theatre, Ikoyi Golf Club, etc.
- Visit markets: you can also visit popular markets in Lagos if you haven’t visited them before. For instance, you can visit Balogun market, and so on. However, remember that when you visit any market, be carefully and hold your belongings well.
- Go to the beach: you can also go the beach. You can go to the beach with your friends and families. For instance, you can visit Oniru beach, Elegushi beach, Tarkwa Bay, etc.
- Visit a spa: you can also visit a spa to get a body massage and feel relaxed. There are so many spas in Lagos, research about a good one near you and visit.
- Visit museums: have you visited museums in Lagos? One of the museums you can visit in Lagos is the National Museum.
- Visit restaurants: you can visit famous and good restaurants in Lagos and have an interesting time with friends and family.
- Attend an owanbe: you can attend owanbes in Lagos to celebrate with the celebrants as well as have fun.
- Visit the mall: you can also visit malls around you. You can visit the popular Ikeja Shopping Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, Mayland Mall, etc.
- Go bowling: you can also visit bowling centres in Lagos if you like bowling. You can visit bowling centres like Let’s go bowling, and so on.
Do you know other fun and interesting things to do in Lagos? Kindly share with us in the comment box below!
Photo: courtesy Travelstart Nigeria